Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Abraham Lincoln

Let’s Celebrate President’s Day!

February is a great month to be a TEACHER of young children!  First, it begins with a great legend about a GROUNDHOG.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Groundhog-Day-1654734https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Groundhog-Day-1654734

Next, it has the least amount of teaching days than any other month, and includes a Monday holiday for a bonus! If that were not enough, Valentine’s Day and the 100th Day of School are February treasures too! Needless to say, it is also a busy month!


A Calendar to take home is a "Beary Good" way to begin the month!

Counting hearts and celebrating friends!


Zero the Hero flies in for the 100th Day of School!


George Washington makes a great February Bulletin Board!

In my TPT store, there are materials for Groundhog Day, Valentine’s Day, 100th Day of School, and George Washington. 

But, ABE LINCOLN was a NO SHOW! 

Recently, I found the time to create an Abraham Lincoln craft and little book for my kids. I am so excited to share it with you! This item is similar to my Washington Unit. 

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Abraham-Lincoln-3647522

There are information pages, writing prompts, a craft, and a Little Book about Abe in color as well as B&W.


There is even an Abe Lincoln "Read the Room"!
I'm hoping that your February is extra special! 

Warmly, Susie

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all your efforts
    I believe there are many people who feel like I read this article!
    I hope you continue to have articles like this to share with everyone!
    wordpress
    ufa88kh.blogspot
    youtube
    ហៃឡូ Online

    ReplyDelete